Bébéar Mesh Plus Hip Seat Carrier
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ultra-lightweight Hip Seat Carrier, only 0.6kg.
Bébéar Mesh Plus Hip Seat Carrier is made with upgraded premium quality breathable mesh for easy breathing and comfort for the parent and child. Coolest option in the market perfect for tropical weather. It has vacuum holes to facilitate maximum air circulation.
Bébéar’s hip seat uses a 3rd generation, butterfly shaped, non-toxic Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) compressed foam. This unique design allows baby’s legs to move freely and naturally for better blood circulation, thus achieving the optimal babywearing position. Unique double superior safety technology through the connecting zipper and safety buckle locks vs. the common Velcro tabs in the market that are subject to wear and tear. Zipper with SBS Auto-lock system. It has Memory Foam-padded leg openings.
Its unique and pioneering design of padding for the upper back and chest strap is great for added support. All parts are adjustable to provide good fit to parents and caregivers, with extra wide and well-padded waist and shoulder straps for even weight distribution and long-wearing comfort. With extra wide waist strap, it is made with high quality velcro and buckle for safety of the baby and comfort of the wearer.
Baby carrying aids in baby’s development, both physically and emotionally. A carried baby is a happy baby, making the parents happy. Carried babies are also calmer and cry less. Since carried babies spend less time crying, they use their more time to learn new things about the environment. It also promotes early language development. Babies learn by watching faces, and baby wearing puts your baby at conversational height.
- It has one spacious side pocket for storage, can fit plus sized phones.
- It also has full anti-slip padded seat for your baby’s safety and comfort.
- Free 3-piece detachable and washable 100% anti-bacterial cotton teething pads.
- Arms and hands are freer to move.
- Superior quality and price competitive.
- PROVIDES STRONGER BOND.
- AIDS IN BABY’S DEVELOPMENT.
- COMFORTABLE AND BENEFICIAL FOR PARENTS TOO.
- CONVENIENT and PRACTICAL.
- Please read the manual carefully before use.
- Keep the baby close enough to kiss. Monitor baby’s breathing at all times. Make sure his/her face is not covered with any fabric.
- Use inward facing position until your baby can hold his/her own head upright to avoid injury. Always support baby’s back when inward facing and belly when outward facing.
- Hip seat should be worn around the waist, not around the pelvis.
- Ensure all buckles, snaps, straps and seams are secured and undamaged before each use. Make sure that the baby is properly placed in the carrier before each use.
- Baby carrier is intended for adults while standing, walking or sitting only. Refrain from participating in activities including, but not limited to, running, exercising and other sports activities. Strenuous activities are prohibited.
- Do not bend at the waist or lean forward with the baby in the carrier. Bend at the knees.
- Keep away from fire and other heat sources.
- You are responsible for the safety of your baby. If the baby is uncomfortable when he/she is on the hip seat, please stop using this product.
This hip seat carrier is recommended for babies from 3.5–19.9 kg or 4-36 months.
- Remove the compressed foam before washing.
- Wash separately.
- Hand wash only using mild detergent.
- Drip dry only, do not tumble dry. Dry away from direct sunlight.
- Do not soak, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.