Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breast Pump
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Medela brings the iconic Swing Maxi Flex™ into the modern age with a contemporary and stylish redesigned Swing Maxi. Improve your mobility thanks to the built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 6 pumping sessions. And continue to benefit from Medela’s Flex™ technology that offers you flexibility and the comfortable, efficient pumping experience you deserve.
The Medela Swing Maxi breast pump was designed to be easy to use thanks to intuitive controls. The pump comes with only four user-friendly buttons on the motor unit and simple icons that show the main functions. It comes with nine pre-programmed settings to make it easy for you to choose your Maximum Comfort Vacuum level.
- Double pumping for up to 18% more milk in less time
- 2-Phase Expression™ technology mimics your baby's natural sucking rhythm
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield for increased comfort and 11% more milk. 2 sizes included.
- Improved mobility: built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 pumping sessions on one full charge.
- Faster charging with USB type C port, compared to micro-USB port.
- Easy to use: 4-button intuitive interface and 9 pre-programmed settings.
- Easy to assemble and clean thanks to few parts.
- Noticeably quieter compared to the previous generation, only 45 dB at the Maximum Vacuum Level.
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing
- 1 x Swing Maxi motor unit
- 2 x 150 ml bottle with lid
- 2 x bottle stand
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ connector
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 21 mm
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x USB power adapter
- 1 x instruction for use for Swing Maxi
How do you clean the Swing Maxi breast pump?
The Medela Swing Maxi breast pump is quick and easy to clean as it only has a few pump set components that need to be washed: breast shields, connectors, membranes and bottles. Wash the disassembled parts in plenty of soapy water and rinse carefully or clean in a dishwasher (on the top rack or in the cutlery section). You don’t need to clean the motor unit or wash the tubing: as part of a closed system, it has no contact with milk, only with air.
To sterilise the Medela Swing Maxi breast pump is simple: Submerse the pump set parts in boiling water on the stovetop for five minutes or use the microwaveable Medela Quick Clean bags for sterilisation.